Thank you for your interest in our EAT-ineraries! If you fly for food like we do, then these may be helpful to you.
Thanks and happy traveleating!
Will Fly for Food Travel Itineraries
- 5 DAYS IN GREECE – Athens, Santorini
- 1 WEEK IN THE KANSAI REGION, JAPAN – Osaka, Kyoto, Nagasaki
- 9 DAYS IN INDIA – Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Agra
- 2 WEEKS IN THAILAND – Chiang Mai, Pai, Phuket, Bangkok
- 2 WEEKS IN INDONESIA – Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Bali
- 2 WEEKS IN TAIWAN – Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Hualien, Taipei, Jiufen
- 8 DAYS IN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
- 2 WEEKS IN THAILAND – Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai
- 2 WEEKS IN VIETNAM – Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Saigon
- 6 DAYS IN NORTHERN KYUSHU, JAPAN – Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Yufuin, Kurokawa Onsen
- 5 DAYS IN SAPPORO, JAPAN
- 7 DAYS IN HONG KONG & MACAU
- 3 DAYS IN PENANG, MALAYSIA
- 6 DAYS IN SINGAPORE
- 2 WEEKS IN TURKEY – Selcuk, Pamukkale, Cappadocia, Istanbul
The information on this itinerary is for general information purposes only. Neither I (www.willflyforfood.net) nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this itinerary for any particular purpose. You are reading this at your own free will and your use of any information or materials on this itinerary is entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Under no circumstances will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of this itinerary.
All information provided is accurate as of the date indicated in the Word document. It is your responsibility to confirm that all information provided is still accurate at the time of download.
You may do anything you wish with this itinerary (ie modify it, send it to friends, post it on your website). We would appreciate it if you could credit www.willflyforfood.net on your website or any relevant materials.